IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
New CLR Roundtable
27 September 2021 | 11:30 a.m. EDT
Get involved in the discussion! Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Aligning Academic & Co-Curricular Outcomes
Learning happens everywhere. Executing a successful comprehensive learner record program means identifying, documenting, and tracking student learning outcomes effectively. This process becomes even more complex when trying to capture achievements that happen outside of the classroom. Our expert roundtable discussion leaders will share how their institutions create strategies to capture and assess achievements during the whole student learning experience. These leaders will share what is working and where they still have challenges and concerns.
- Amelia Parnell, Vice President for Research and Policy, NASPA (moderator)
- Pam Bowers, Associate Vice President for Planning, Assessment, and Innovation, University of South Carolina
- Jerry Daday, Executive Associate Dean, Institute for Engaged Learning, IUPUI
- Jeff King, Executive Director, Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning, University of Central Oklahoma Office of Information Technology
Past CLR Roundtables
- Aligning Industry Competencies and Education to Streamline Career Pathways (26 July 2021)
- Tips for Collaborating Across Your Institution to Achieve Success with CLR (19 April 2021)
- Aligning Credentials to Learning Outcomes (22 March 2021)
- How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers (25 January 2021)
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)
See the collection of CLR Resources curated by IMS members for higher education.