Instructure is deeply committed to the goals and initiatives of IMS Global. The Learning Impact Leadership Institute helps raise awareness for the collaborative work being done to further open standards and innovation in education.
The Call for Proposals Has Closed
Who attends the Learning Impact Leadership Institute?
- Higher education and K-12 academic, technology, and state leaders at all levels
- Edtech suppliers with an institutional co-presenter
- Demonstrate innovation with technology to transform the teaching and learning experience
- Show evidence of progress
- Focus on the integration or application of technology to make progress towards enabling next-generation digital learning
- Not be a sales pitch for a commercial product or service
- Articulate a pragmatic strategy/project that has been implemented or is designed to achieve better user experiences
- Program track (select one)
- Session title (75 characters)
- Session abstract (50 words)
- Session description (200 words)
- Alignment with track description and goals (50 words)
- Presenter information