This page includes notices and disclaimers related to:
Copyright © 2001-2022, IMS Global Learning Consortium, Inc. All Rights Reserved. IMS Global Learning Consortium web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the copyright notice or other proprietary notices provided with the relevant materials.
- The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to IMS Global Learning Consortium's positions, statements or actions.
- The name and trademarks of copyright holders may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of IMS Global Learning Consortium's trademarks and service marks is covered by the IMS Global Trademark Guidelines and Trademark License, for futher information contact us.
IMS Global Learning Consortium Trademarks
Member and Third Party Trademarks
The site may reference trademarks, logos, and service marks owned by Members or other third parties, and these marks are the property of their respective owners. IMS Global Learning Consortium does not grant any rights to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of IMS Global Learning Consortium, Inc. All use of IMS Global Learning Consortium Trademarks is governed by the IMS Global Trademark Guidelines and Trademark License. No additional rights are granted by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any questions concerning IMS Global Learning Consortium's Trademarks should be directed to: General Inquiries - contactus.cfm or to IMS Global Learning Consortium, c/o Trademarks, 801 International Parkway,5th Floor, PMB #112,Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA.
- IMS Global Learning Consortium has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked from this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-IMS Global Learning Consortium web site is independent from the consortium, and IMS Global Learning Consortium has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-IMS Global Learning Consortium web site does not mean that the consortium endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user's sole responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- Information IMS Global Learning Consortium publishes on its Site may contain references or cross references to IMS Global Learning Consortium specifications, projects, programs and services that are not announced or available in all countries. Such references do not imply that IMS Global Learning Consortium intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs or services in all countries.
- Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. IMS Global Learning Consortium may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. IMS Global Learning Consortium also may make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice, and the User, being bound by such revisions, should therefore periodically visit this page to review the consortium's then-current Terms and Conditions.
Limitations on Warranties and Liabilities
- ALL MATERIALS ON THE IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." IMS GLOBAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IMS GLOBAL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM TRADEMARK, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IMS GLOBAL SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.