IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
New CLR Roundtable
19 April 2021 | 11:30 a.m. (ET)
Tips for Collaborating Across Your Institution to Achieve Success with CLR
Johns Hopkins University has worked to connect its comprehensive learner record initiative to many of its institutional initiatives, resulting in a greater buy-in across highly-decentralized academic departments and colleges. As a result, the CLR has become the center point that drives many conversations on campus. Come to hear their tips for engaging with the academic community and navigating higher education's complex culture.
“The CLR is conceptually dependent upon robust and authentic learning assessment. For that reason, CLR efforts can only succeed if faculty are involved as key stakeholders and partners in the vision.”
—Janet Schreck, Associate Vice Provost for Education, Johns Hopkins University
- Chadia Abras, Director of Institutional Assessment, Johns Hopkins University
- Rita D’Aoust, Associate Dean for Teaching and Learning, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University
- Paul Huckett, Assistant Dean for Learning Design and Innovation, Whiting School of Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- Janet Schreck, Associate Vice Provost for Education, Johns Hopkins University
Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Please sign up in advance.
Past CLR Roundtables
- Aligning Credentials to Learning Outcomes (22 March 2021)
- How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers (25 January 2021)
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)
See the collection of CLR Resources curated by IMS members for higher education.