Sunday, June 23, 10:00–11:00 AM
As districts transition to digital to support personalized learning, they need a trusted ecosystem of interoperable digital resources that are aligned with ISTE standards. Hear from district leaders about the synergy between ISTE standards and community-owned open technology standards that enable the foundation for next-generation teaching and learning.
- Rob Abel, Chief Executive Officer, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Jill Hobson, Institutional Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Kyle Berger, Chief Technology Officer, Grapevine-Colleyville ISD
- Ellen Botkin, Coordinator of Data Systems Integration OIT, Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Barbara Nesbitt, Ph.D., Executive Director of Technology, Pickens County School District, South Carolina
- Darlene Rankin, Instructional Technology Director, Katy Independent School District, Texas